SCCD 31063 Live In Japan Vol. 2 / Duke Jordan Trio
The audience for jazz in Japan in the 70s was no doubt the most dedicated in the world. And Japan was probably the only place in the world where the Duke Jordan Trio could perform to packed halls (2000 – 3000 seats!) night after night.
“… The enthusiasm of the Japanese is infectious; they appreciate every nuance…clearly love the music throughout …” (Jazz Journal International).
1. I'll remember April (DePaul/Raye)
2. Flight to Jordan (Duke Jordan)
3. Forecast (Duke Jordan)
4. Paula (Duke Jordan)
5. There's a star for you (Duke Jordan)
6. Bluebird (Charlie Parker)
7. Misty Thursday (Duke Jordan)
8. W'utless (Duke Jordan)
9. Scotch blues (Duke Jordan)
10. Jordu (Duke Jordan)